Xenia Levkovskaya: At the training camp in the United States were excellent and wonderful weather
A short interview with a sportsman of Azerbaijan team Xenia Levkovskaya.
- What was the most difficult in the course fees in the U.S?
- Probably the most difficult was the adaptation and jetlag. But it was at the beginning, when only accustomed to the American rhythm.
- After a lengthy flight across the Atlantic has not confuse on what time do you live?
- This might be the first time. Then feel fine. Generally try to regroup as soon as possible, especially when the time difference is significant.
- What did you learn from the experience of the American voyage ?
- In general, positive . As for me, I just do not know to fly (smiles). In the sense that difficult to adaptation. And so, we have all the conditions for training, plus the wonderful weather.
- In your opinion, when you gain a shape close to the optimal form?
- I think that even a month and a half later, but for now will train hard .